Taking a pill after a workout may prevent muscle growth. Ibuprofen and acetaminophen may be no more effective than a placebo in relieving post-exercise muscle soreness.
– Per Researchers at the University of Arkansas for Medical Science.
Lower your body fat by consuming more than 600 milligrams of calcium a day. Each of these foods contain 600 mg of calcium:
Drink 2 cups of Low Fat Milk
Eat 1 cup of Broccoli
Eat 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese
Eat 4 to 8 ounces of meat every day to produce more muscles.
– Per American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
Avoid white rice. White rice is one food that can cause you to become hungry after eating it. Why?
1. Eating rice leads to a blood sugar spike
2. Next there is a sharp decline as insulin is released
3. Then glucose is sucked out of the blood
4. As your blood sugar level crashes, a hunger signal is set off in your brain
Read cereal box labels. Cereal can be a healthy choice, but some brands contain high amounts of sugar. If label reading is to demanding, try eating oatmeal or whole grain cereals topped with fruit. Oatmeal and whole grain cereals will help boost your weight loss.
Remember… there is always room for J-E-L-L-O. NOT. Most varieties of Jell-O gelatin contain 19 grams of carbohydrates, all of which come from sugar. So depending on your diet, you may not have room for this sweet treat.